Friday, November 9, 2012

SW: Wrap-up, one last recipe, and time to link up!

Hi Friends!

Hold those tears! I know we're coming to the close of this year's soup week, but it's okay! For one, there are all sorts of yummy recipes from this year to try out:
Plus, there are all sorts of recipes from the last two Soup Weeks in case you need more ideas.

For today's soup post, I had grand ideas to introduce you to my Chicken Enchilada soup. I really did. But when I made it earlier this week, well, friends, it was nasty. (I'm not joking. It really was. I HATE throwing away food, but I seriously threw away the entire pot because I couldn't stand the idea of anyone actually eating it.) So, I'll instead link up to another recipe for chicken enchilada soup, and when/if I get up enough courage to try again, I'll post the recipe. 

When I first started mulling over ideas for my personal theme for this year's soup week, one of the earliest ideas I stumbled on was converting my chicken enchiladas into soup form. Fun, right? Then, when I happened to be looking through dinner recipes for ideas, I discovered someone else had already made one. Dude! Never fear, the version I made uses a much different ingredient list, and this one looks tasty. I make my own enchilada sauce, so I have an aversion to using a canned version, but that shouldn't stop you, unless you have similar qualms. 

And, if you have a soup you'd like to share with the class--no really, it would be awesome--please link up! Super fun, right? Right.

1 comment:

  1. Land for Sale in Kep

    Description
    - Property ID: P-0031
    – Location: Kep on Seaside
    – Price: $370000 (Negotiate)
    – Size: 38m x 53m
    – Title: Hard
    – Description: This Land for Sale in Kep on the Hill and Face to Seaside – in Front of the Crab statue, with a Fantastic view, you can Build as a Boutique Hotel, Restaurant, Guesthouse,…ect.
    real estate in cammbodia
    http://www.century21.com.kh/properties/land-for-sale-in-kep-3/

    ReplyDelete